What does the spa entail?
Our spa pods include a thermal experience + access to the only halotherapy salt room in New Brunswick!
You will have private 3-hour access for 1-4 people. The introductory price is $175 +HST total (for 1 or 4 people).
The Beaver Pod offers a captivating journey of cultural rejuvenation, engaging all your senses in a self-guided thermal experience. Begin your exploration with a delightful cup of cedar tea, followed by indulging in the comforting warmth of the dry or steam sauna. Rejuvenate your senses further with a revitalizing cold shower or cedar cold plunge and find solace by the crackling fire, embark on a tranquil hike or viewing our wooden arbour or painted mural. Bask in relaxation on the warm river rocks or immerse yourself in the soothing waters of the hot tub. Conclude your experience with a therapeutic halotherapy session in our Salt Room. With the entire pod reserved exclusively for you, embrace the liberating essence of the forest, uplifting your spirits and embracing the profound healing power of nature.
Prepare for your visit
What we provide
- Complimentary welcome cedar tea available at reception.
- A private pod with a dry and steam sauna, cold shower or cedar plunge (seasonal), rest area (with firepit), warm riverstone bed, and hot tub.
- Access to our salt room, an infrared sauna with halotherapy.
- 2 available bathrooms to use for the shower/change room (with body wash, shampoo, and conditioner). We recommend arriving ready to enjoy the pod or changing in your pod to maximize the bathroom availability for everyone.
- Complimentary towel and shoes if you need them + robes that you can rent.
- Opportunity to purchase three sister soup to eat in your pod and blueberry shortbread cookies with foraged dehydrated blueberries.
What you can bring
- Your swimsuit for all common areas. In your pod? Up to you!
- A pair of sandals (mandatory on site)
- A robe if you don't plan on renting one
- A reusable water bottle
- Sunglasses and hat
- A blanket, book, etc.
Tell me more about the Kingston Spa
WHAT'S THE KINGSTON SPA?
- A cultural thermal experience...the 1st experience of its kind in New Brunswick!
- It is unique and involves salt, river rocks, cedar, warmth, cool, rest, trees, health, healing and more.
- It has been built sustainably and comfortably to ensure an exceptional experience.
WHAT'S THE VISION?
- The BIG vision includes our current spa and gift shop plus a future space for a long house (events and workshops).
- Our topics of interest: mindset, mental processing, embodiment, self-love, self-worth, stress management, health and wellness, etc.
- We hold space for: mental health/anxiety, emotional healing, trauma healing, energy work, etc.