Tell me more about the Kingston Spa
WHAT'S THE KINGSTON SPA?
- A cultural thermal experience...the 1st experience of its kind in New Brunswick!
- It will be unique and involve salt, river rocks, cedar, warmth, cool, rest, trees, health, healing and more.
- It will be built sustainably and comfortably to ensure an exceptional experience.
WHY ARE WE BUILDING IT?
- The pandemic lead to many changes for many people, and for us, it screamed to focus on healing.
- We will be incorporating elements that we love while paying homage to our Indigenous culture.
- We want to provide a space where others can nurture and care for themselves.
WHAT'S THE VISION?
- The BIG vision includes a space for a spa, ceremony, community events, workshops, and more.
- Our topics of interest: mindset, mental processing, embodiment, self-love, self-worth, stress management, health and wellness, etc.
- We will hold space for: mental health/anxiety, emotional healing, trauma healing, energy work, etc.
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE?
- We will have communal spaces and private spaces open to the public (not linked to the cabins).
- You will have the opportunity to hike, eat, and relax.
- We plan to open early with one week dedicated to influencers.
- Click here to sign-up for exclusive bonuses via our waitlist or apply here to attend as an influencer.